We know that your privacy on the Internet is very important to you. That's why protecting your personal information online is of the utmost importance to 180 Medical. As a result, we have prepared this Privacy and Security Policy to let you know how we will and will not use the information you entrust to us through 180medical.com.
Why does 180 Medical collect my information and how is it used?
- Registration is an optional service provided 180medical.com; you do not have to register to browse our Site. When you register, the information you give to 180medical.com is used to (1) provide you with personalized content tailored to your particular interests, and (2) continually improve the convenience and functionality of this Site for our customers.
- In general, you can visit 180medical.com on the World Wide Web or browse online without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we collect the domain names (not the e-mail addresses) of all visitors to our Site to measure the number of visits, pages visited, average time spent on the Site, etc. We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who send us e-mail messages; however, we will never share those addresses with any other company or send unsolicited e-mail to any of the addresses we collect without prior authorization.
- When you register, you are asked for personal information on 180medical.com. By registering, you are agreeing to share that information with 180 Medical and its affiliates. We request your personal information (your name, phone number, e-mail address, and your interests) so that we may use this information to provide a personalized service, ensure the proper delivery and billing of orders, inform you about our products and services, provide information about the product and service offerings of our vendors and service providers (if you have authorized 180 Medical to do so) and measure the interest of visitors like yourself in the features of 180medical.com.
- We may tailor our offers to you based on information you provide when you purchase products and services from us, from your responses to our online surveys, from information that may indicate your purchasing preferences and lifestyle, as well as information available from external sources including demographic and census data.
- We may also conduct online surveys through our Consumer Advisory Council to better understand the needs and profiles of visitors to 180medical.com. The information collected will include existing and future features on our site, products and services that we offer or intend to offer, and online and offline shopping experiences. Survey responses are used for internal management purposes. You can join our Consumer Advisory Council when you register with 180medical.com. Your participation in any of our surveys is optional. You are not required to respond to a survey in order to visit our Site or take advantage of any of its features.
Does 180 Medical share my information with other companies?
- 180 Medical will not trade, rent or sell your personal information, your survey responses or any other specific details about you or your household that are collected 180medical.com without your authorization. We may provide aggregate statistics to reputable parties about the visitors to our Site, but these statistics will not include any personal or private information that identifies you.
- Please note that 180 Medical will fully cooperate with law enforcement and other governmental agencies to identify those individuals who use this Site for fraudulent or other illegal activities.
How is my information protected on 180 Medical's computer systems?
- 180 Medical will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls or e-mail messages).
- Although no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we will do our best to ensure the security of your information on our systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, 180 Medical and its affiliates cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to 180medical.com.
How does 180 Medical use the information I submit about other people?
- On some of our pages, you can submit information about other people and compose personalized messages to them. For example, you can refer 180 Medical’s products and send them directly to someone other than yourself along with a personalized message you compose for the recipient. We consider the information you submit and the content of your personalized message to be a private communication between you and the recipient. 180 Medical will not disclose any information you provide about someone else, except that we may do so:
1. To identify or resolve technical problems or customer service issues;
2. As required by law;
3. To comply with a court order or other legal process;
5. To respond to claims that your personalized messages violate the rights of third parties; and
6. To protect the rights or property of 180 Medical and its affiliates.
What are cookies and how are they used 180medical.com?
- 180medical.com uses a technology called cookies which are used to provide you with personalized information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on 180medical.com where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. These cookies (1) will let us know who you are, (2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalized services, and (3) will provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to customize our Site to suit your needs. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide shopping features specific to our Site. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Site, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Site.
What about links to other Web sites?
- Our Site may include links to the sites of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. We will not provide any of your information to these third parties without your permission.
- 180 Medical provides links to external sites as a convenience to the user. The inclusion of any link does not imply 180 Medical's endorsement of any other company, its Web sites, or its products and/or services. 180 Medical is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other Web site.
Does 180 Medical have any policies regarding the use of 180medical.com by children?
- Perhaps more important than 180 Medical's concern for your privacy is our concern for the privacy of your children online. Since we fully understand your concerns, 180 Medical:
1. Will never encourage children to use 180medical.com; and
2. Except for information provided to parents about our products, will never market our products or services to children.
- Your use of this Site constitutes your consent to the collection and use of the information described in this Privacy and Security Policy by 180 Medical. Regardless of later updates or changes to our privacy notice, we will never use the information you submit under our current privacy notice in a new way without first providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prevent that use.
We want to assure you that 180 Medical is dedicated to protecting your privacy online. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy and Security Policy, do not want to us to share your personal information with others, or do not want 180 Medical to send you information about products and services, please go to /Contact-Us.aspx to send us an e-mail, or call us 1-877-688-2729.