We will be at the Houston Abilities Expo
on August 26-28, 2011 at Reliant Center where we would like to introduce you to
all the great things we have to offer.
In addition to us, there will be more than 130 suppliers of products and services that will increase your quality of life through new technology, great seminars on important issues and networking opportunities that will meet your specific needs. The expo is FREE, and it’s the leading event for people with disabilities, their families, caregivers, seniors, veterans and healthcare professionals.
If you have not pre-registered, you can do so now and receive priority access to the show onsite. Here are just a few of the remarkable things that you will experience:
- The latest products and service for people with disabilities
- Cutting-edge assistive technology at the AT Pavilion
- Low-cost daily living aids at the Retail Pavilion
- Workshops on the issues that made a difference to you
- Pre-register for the City of Houston's session on how to write official tickets for people who park illegally in accessible parking as there is limited seating
- Adaptive rowing for better health and vitality
- Canine assistance demo to learn how dogs can help their human partners
- Hip-hop wheelchair dancing for the hottest dance moves on wheels
- Adaptive sports like hand-cycling, power soccer, adaptive tennis and wheelchair basketball
- Essentials for seniors
- Face painting for kids
- FREE wheelchair repair
- FREE loaner scooters
- And more!
You can find more information by visiting www.abilitiesexpo.com/houston.
Come meet us at booth #234 for your chance to win an Apple iPad2! We look forward to meeting you there!