Presented by NeuroResources, the No Boundaries Expo showcased new products and technologies, featured adapted recreational organizations, a health fair, equipment share zone, workshops, and much more.
- Durable Medical Equipment: Qualifications Course
- Home Accessibility Solutions
- An Introduction to Cascade DAFO Braces
- Power Wheelchair Seating
- Why is it So Hard to Get a Power Wheelchair
- What Do You Need to Provide Power Mobility & Receive Reimbursement
- How to Prevent Pressure Ulcers
- Urologic Concerns and Impact on Function for People With Disabilities
- New Bladder Management Techniques
- New Neurological Breakthroughs
- How to Identify and Respond to a Pressure Sore
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Changing Lives One Dog at a Time
- Why You Should Become an Advocate
- Outdoor Recreation
- Greater Oklahoma Disabled Sports Association
It was a full day of fun and activities designed to increase awareness of community resources and recreational opportunities available to individuals with disabilities in the Oklahoma area.
NeuroResources Outreach Services is a nonprofit organization that serves people with neurological disabilities who have limited or no means to pay for service. For more information about their services, visit http://www.neuroresources.com/.