1. Prior to founding 180 Medical, Todd Brown owned several sandwich shops in Oklahoma.
2. After Todd's spinal cord injury, he had a hard time finding knowledgeable companies that could help him get the supplies he needed. He wanted to help others get their medical supplies quickly and easily, so that's why he created 180 Medical. You can find out more about Todd Brown's amazing story here.
3. 180 Medical's first location was in a small garage.
4. Last week, most of our employees in Oklahoma City moved into this new building...and we love it!
5. In addition to this building, we have 18 offices across the country with more being added every year.
6. New employees spend months in training to become specialists.
8. 180 Medical was just named one of the Best Places to Work in Oklahoma for the 5th time!
9. We're hiring: www.180medical.com/careers
10. Our shipping department knows how important it is for you to receive your products in a timely manner. That's why they strive to improve every day and currently have a 99% accuracy rate.
11. We are currently in network with over 820 health plans and networks; including most commercial plans, Medicare and most state Medicaid programs.
12. Our goal is to treat every customer like we would a member of our own family. That's why when you call us you reach a real person during regular business hours instead of an automated system. Your business is important to us. We have over 300 employees dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
We hope you enjoyed learning something new about our company. We appreciate all of you and are excited to celebrate another anniversary!