South Shore Medical Supply
South Shore Medical Supply (SSMS), a subsidiary of 180 Medical, is ready to help you with your medical supply needs. Our office is located in Easton in Bristol County, Massachusetts.
Seeking high-quality catheters and/or ostomy products? Do you want to find a medical supply company that will truly take care of you and your supply needs with compassionate customer service, care, and reliable efficiency?
We offer education on all of our supplies so you know how to use them correctly and hygienically. Plus, we employ individuals with spinal cord injuries and other disabilities on staff so we can better understand our customers’ diverse needs. It is our passion to provide the best possible customer service.
We also handle all of your insurance paperwork for you. We bill private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid directly for insurance-covered catheters and ostomy products, as well as other related urological supplies.
On top of that, we also offer free shipping and free samples.
We specialize in:
- Closed system catheters
- Hydrophilic catheters
- Intermittent straight catheters
- Male catheters, female catheters, and pediatric catheters for kids
- Coudé tip catheters
- Pocket catheters
- One-piece and two-piece pouching options for colostomy, ileostomy, and urostomy
- Convex ostomy skin barriers
- Stoma caps
- Moldable technology flanges
- Eakin Cohesive Seals and Cohesive Stoma Paste
- Nighttime drainage systems
- Ostomy accessories including belts, wipes, odor control options, and more
How to Contact South Shore Medical Supply
You can find directions to our office as well as our contact information below.
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. EST