For Health Professionals
Continuing the Care That Starts in Your Office
When your patient requires ostomy and/or catheter supplies, you need a dependable, trustworthy medical supply provider to act as an extension of your practice. 180 Medical is proud to give the same attention, education, and understanding to your patients as you would.
The 180 Medical Difference
- Free same-day shipping directly to your patients’ homes. Most will receive their order within 48 hours.
- Free product samples and educational materials like our own instructional DVD to help educate patients on the catheterization procedure.
- Specialization in intermittent catheters and ostomy supplies. We carry products that may reduce infection and provide the most comfort and convenience, thus leading to higher patient compliance!
- We understand that each patient is unique and no single product or brand works for everyone. That’s why we offer a wide selection of intermittent catheters and ostomy products from all the major brands and manufacturers.
- We contact insurance companies to verify coverage and ensure patients get the best products for which they are eligible.
- Direct billing of patients’ insurance plans, saving them upfront out-of-pocket costs and wait-time for reimbursement.
- We are a direct supplier, not just a manufacturer, thus meeting HIPAA requirements.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care and the Better Business Bureau.
- Proud sponsor of the Society of Urology Nurses (SUNA).
If you want more information about 180 Medical’s services, please contact us. We’d love to become your first choice as a trustworthy medical supply provider for all your patients’ urological and ostomy supply needs.
Saving You Time
Here at 180 Medical, a medical supply provider of urinary catheters and ostomy supplies, we understand that you and your staff have full workdays, so we offer a convenient one-stop referral option to save you valuable time.
It only takes a minute to fill out and fax a patient referral form to 180 Medical.
Just include the patient’s most recent medical progress notes and insurance information, and we’ll take it from there.
Taking Care of Your Patient…Guaranteed!
Our compassionate customer specialists take the time to learn about your patients’ individual conditions and situations. If your patient wishes to speak with someone who has gone through the anxieties that face those new to cathing, we have employees on staff who can speak from personal experience. We also have multi-lingual employees.
If we are unable to service your patient due to being out of network with their insurance, you don’t have to worry about making multiple phone calls to try and locate someone else who can provide the incontinence supplies your patient needs. We personally handle referring to a supplier who can take care of them.
We also make it a top priority to educate our customers on how to properly use intermittent catheters and reduce infections, which is key in improving your patient’s compliance and satisfaction.
This greatly reduces the time normally spent on your follow-up calls and in-office discussions.