For Health Professionals
Continuing the Care That Starts in Your Office
When your patient requires catheter supplies, you need a dependable, trustworthy supplier to act as an extension of your practice. 180 Medical is glad to give the same attention, education, and understanding to your patients as you would.
Saving You Time
Here at 180 Medical, a provider of urologic catheter and ostomy supplies, we understand that you and your staff have full workdays, so we offer a convenient one-stop referral option to save you valuable time.
It only takes a minute to fill out and fax a patient referral form to 180 Medical.
Just include the patient’s most recent medical progress notes and insurance information, and we’ll take it from there.
Taking Care of Your Patient…Guaranteed!
Our compassionate customer specialists take time to learn about your patients’ individual condition and situation. If your patient wishes to speak with someone who has gone through the anxieties that face those new to cathing, we have employees on staff who can speak from personal experience. We also have multi-lingual employees.
If we are unable to service your patient due to being out of network with their insurance, you don’t have to worry about making multiple phone calls to try and locate someone else who can provide the incontinence supplies your patient needs. We personally handle the full referral to a supplier who can take care of them.
We also make it a top priority to educate our customers on how to properly use intermittent catheters and reduce infections, which is key in improving your patient’s compliance and satisfaction.
This all greatly reduces the time normally spent on your follow-up calls and in-office discussions about the process of catheterization, incontinence supplies, and insurance issues.
Showing You the 180 Difference!
- Free same-day shipping directly to your patients’ homes. Most will receive their order within 48 hours.
- Free product samples and educational materials like our own instructional DVD to help educate patients on the catheterization procedure.
- Specialization in intermittent catheters and ostomy supplies. We carry the incontinence products you prescribe to your patients that are shown to reduce infection and provide the most comfort and convenience, thus leading to higher patient compliance!
- Because we understand that each patient is unique and no single product or brand works for everyone, we offer one of the largest selections of intermittent catheters by all major manufacturers. We proudly carry a complete line of closed system catheters, hydrophilic catheters, straights, and coudés from the top brands available: Bard, Coloplast, CompactCath, Rusch, Rochester, Hollister, Apogee, Wellspect Healthcare LoFric, Cure Medical, Medicath hi-slip, ConvaTec GentleCath, Medline, MTG, and more.
- We contact insurance companies to clarify coverage and ensure patients get the best incontinence products for which they are eligible.
- Direct-billing of patients’ insurance plans, saving them upfront out-of-pocket costs and wait-time for reimbursement.
- We are a direct supplier, not just a manufacturer, thus meeting HIPAA requirements.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care and the Better Business Bureau.
- Proud sponsor of the Society of Urology Nurses (SUNA).
How to Refer a Patient to 180 Medical
Fax the referral form to (888) 718-0633. We will follow up with you within one business day to confirm receipt.
If you want more information about our services, please contact us below. We’d love to help your practice by being your top reliable choice for all your patients’ catheter supply needs.