For Health Professionals
Continuing the Care That Starts in Your Office
When your patient requires incontinence, ostomy, and/or catheter supplies, you need a dependable, trustworthy medical supply provider to act as an extension of your practice. 180 Medical is proud to give the same attention, education, and understanding to your patients as you would.
How to Refer a Patient to 180 Medical
Wondering how to start the ball rolling on starting your patient’s orders with 180 Medical? We make it easy!
Email or Fax Patient Referrals Securely
First, click on the below links to download a referral order form for intermittent catheters, ostomy products, and/or incontinence supplies.
Next, simply fax it to us at (888) 718-0633 OR email it to us at email@example.com.
We will follow up with you within one business day to confirm receipt.
It’s not required, but in addition to the RX form, you can also send over your patient’s prescription or DWO (doctor’s written order), doctor’s progress notes (PDF), insurance, and any other relevant information to make the process even more expedient.
E-Script: An Easier Way to Send Referrals Online
180 Medical created our new E-Script option to better serve the needs of healthcare professionals and staff. No more filling out and faxing paper order forms. No more waiting on hold to make sure your order request for a patient was received.
E-Script is reliable, convenient, and practical, offering you an immediate email confirmation on orders. Plus, it’s an environmentally-friendly option that reduces paper waste. Most importantly, it’s easy to refer your patients for all their urological, ostomy, and incontinence supply needs.
Start your account and begin easily and securely referring your patients:
The 180 Medical Difference
- Free same-day shipping directly to your patients’ homes. Most will receive their order within 48 hours.
- Free product samples and educational materials like our own instructional DVD to help educate patients on the catheterization procedure.
- Specialization in intermittent catheters, incontinence products, and ostomy supplies. We carry products that may reduce infection and provide the most comfort and convenience, thus leading to higher patient compliance!
- We understand that each patient is unique and no single product or brand works for everyone. That’s why we offer a wide selection of intermittent catheters, ostomy products, and incontinence supplies from all the major brands and manufacturers.
- We contact insurance companies to verify coverage and ensure patients get the best products for which they are eligible.
- Direct-billing of patients’ insurance plans, saving them upfront out-of-pocket costs and wait-time for reimbursement.
- We are a direct supplier, not just a manufacturer, thus meeting HIPAA requirements.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care and the Better Business Bureau.
- Proud sponsor of the Society of Urology Nurses (SUNA).
If you want more information about 180 Medical’s services, please contact us. We’d love to become your first choice as a trustworthy medical supply provider for all your patients’ urological and ostomy supply needs.
Saving You Time
Here at 180 Medical, a medical supply provider of urinary catheters, incontinence products, and ostomy supplies, we understand that you and your staff have full workdays, so we offer a convenient one-stop referral option to save you valuable time.
It only takes a minute to fill out and fax a patient referral form to 180 Medical.
Just include the patient’s most recent medical progress notes and insurance information, and we’ll take it from there.
Taking Care of Your Patient…Guaranteed!
Our compassionate customer specialists take the time to learn about your patients’ individual condition and situation. If your patient wishes to speak with someone who has gone through the anxieties that face those new to cathing, we have employees on staff who can speak from personal experience. We also have multi-lingual employees.
If we are unable to service your patient due to being out of network with their insurance, you don’t have to worry about making multiple phone calls to try and locate someone else who can provide the incontinence supplies your patient needs. We personally handle referring to a supplier who can take care of them.
We also make it a top priority to educate our customers on how to properly use intermittent catheters and reduce infections, which is key in improving your patient’s compliance and satisfaction.
This all greatly reduces the time normally spent on your follow-up calls and in-office discussions.