At this time 180 Medical is no longer providing incontinence items as a standalone service.*
For Florida Medicaid and Georgia Medicaid Waiver supplies, or for incontinence supplies to augment your existing catheter or ostomy order, give us a call, or contact us online. We’d love to help you find the products that are right for you!
We proudly offer links to trusted partners and non-profit groups that can offer you support and reliable information. In addition, 180 Medical regularly updates our company blog with educational articles that can keep you up to date and informed. Find out more here.
When you choose 180 Medical to order incontinence products, you get:
- All phone calls answered by a real person during business hours
- Free billing to your insurance plan for your covered supplies
- Free shipping
- Direct discreet delivery right to your door
- Multi-lingual persons on staff
- Personalized, friendly service from specialists who truly care
180 Medical is in-network with Medicare, Medicaid, and a growing number of private insurance plans. Contact us today to verify your insurance coverage for the incontinence products that help turn your life around.
*With the exception of customers in Georgia and Florida with a Medicaid Waiver