Interested in keeping up with the latest catheter and ostomy products available on the market? 180 Medical is always ready to share the scoop on the newest supplies with you, and today, we’d like to introduce you to Cure Medical’s latest product.
Cure Ultra™ Female Catheter
The Cure Medical® Ultra™ is a new ready-to-use female length catheter made just for women, designed to make the catheterization experience as “no-fuss” as possible. With an easy-to-open package and a “No Roll” connector/funnel end, the Ultra™ makes self-cathing and disposal after use simple, comfortable, and quick.
Here are some of the main product features:
- Smaller package to ensure disposal of minimal materials
- Polished eyelets for a smooth insertion and withdrawal
- Pre-lubricated, so no need for additional lubrication
- “No Roll” funnel end for ease of use
- Easy to open packaging, which can be especially helpful for those with dexterity issues
- Water-soluble lubricant included to create a smooth cathing experience
- Made of high-quality material, not made with DEHP, BPA, nor latex
- 6 inches long (female length)
- Cure Medical donates 10% of their net income to research for a cure for spinal cord injuries and central nervous system disorders
- Currently available in French sizes ranges from 8 to 16
How do I use the Cure Ultra™?
We offer online catheterization instructions for women at howtocath.com. We also have one-of-a-kind helpful instructional materials that can be sent to you with your order, including printed color brochures and a step-by-step DVD.
Which Cure catheter products does 180 Medical carry?
180 Medical is proud to carry the Cure Medical catheter product line, including their straight catheters, coudé catheters, hydrophilic and pre-lubricated catheters, closed system catheters, pocket catheters, and more.
How can I find the catheter that’s right for me?
Just contact 180 Medical by filling out our online inquiry form to connect with one of our trained, friendly specialists. We are happy to help you find the right catheter for your needs, and we can verify your insurance to determine if and how these products are covered on your policy.