We’re Committed to You
What makes 180 Medical different from the other companies out there? Here’s the answer: we care.
Our founder Todd Brown made it 180 Medical’s mission to turn lives around, so our goal is to improve your quality of life.
Committed to Excellent Customer Service
If you talk with one of our trained customer specialists for just 5 minutes, you’ll realize why we feel we can meet your needs and provide knowledge about catheters better than any other company. We deliver superior service and stand behind it. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Many of our customers have NO out of pocket costs with their insurance plan. Each insurance plan is different. Contact us today, and we’ll check your catheter coverage for you.
- You’ll never deal with annoying automated phone menus during our business hours. Instead, you’ll speak with live customer specialists who will take care of your needs and make sure you’re getting the service you deserve!
- We ship your supplies straight to your door for FREE! Often, your first order may be able to ship within 24 hours upon initial contact. Plus, we always follow up to make sure your first order is satisfactory.
- We contact your insurance companies to verify your coverage for you! 180 Medical is networked with Medicare and thousands of health plans, insurance networks, and many state Medicaid programs. Additionally, we bill your insurance directly, so no more worrying about upfront payments or waiting for reimbursement.
- When you’re new to cathing, all the catheter product choices and companies out there can seem confusing, especially when presented with so many choices. We’re here to help you with the challenge of selecting the right catheter to meet your needs. At 180 Medical, we don’t hurry you or treat you like just another number. We take time to learn about you and your individual preferences. Consequently, we’re able to deliver you a truly customized experience in finding the right type of catheter that can best meet your needs.
Committed to Top Quality Products
We’re proud to carry the most complete selection of intermittent catheters (including Closed System Catheters, Hydrophilic Catheters, Pediatric Catheters, and other intermittent catheters) from all of the top manufacturers such as Bard, CompactCath, Rusch, Hollister, GentleCath, Coloplast, LoFric, Rochester, Cure Medical, hi-slip and MTG. We carry the newest products and one of the largest selections on the market, all so we can better serve you. 180 Medical also maintains the highest standards in the industry and meets the strict requirements of the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc (ACHC).
Committed to Keeping You Healthy
We consider your health and comfort a top priority. We want to use our knowledge and decades of experience in helping you learn how to use catheters. This way, you may be able to stay healthy, cath comfortably, and reduce the risk of infections.
Committed to Finding a Cure
When you order your supplies through 180 Medical, you personally help further research toward finding a cure and bettering the lives of all individuals living with paralysis, due to our commitment to donating a portion of all proceeds to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation.