180 Medical loves sharing the latest product news with you. Today, learn more about the new Cure Medical Extra Long Pocket Catheter.
All About the New Cure Extra Long Pocket Catheter (Pocket Catheter X)
The Cure Medical Pocket Catheter XL is, as its name suggests, an extra-long catheter. A typical male length catheter is around 16 inches. The Pocket Catheter XL is a full 25 inches long, which makes it perfect for people who prefer to use extension tubing when they self-cath.
Also, catheter-users in wheelchairs may enjoy the length of the Cure Pocket Catheter XL. Users can still catheterize while draining into a separate receptacle without having to transfer from their wheelchair.
Do you want to try a free pocket catheter sample?
Features of the Cure Pocket Catheter XL
Here are some of the main features you may want to know about this new pocket catheter option.
- Shorter, more discreet package. You can carry the Pocket XL in a pant pocket, bag, backpack, briefcase, purse, etc.
- Gripper sleeve helps control the catheter for no-touch catheterization
- The packaging features large flaps to facilitate easier opening with little effort. This may be helpful for those with hand dexterity issues
- Includes water-soluble lubricant for a smooth cathing experience
- Made of high-quality material without DEHP, BPA, or latex
- 25 inches long – ideal for any gender
- Cure Medical donates 10% of their net income to research for a cure for spinal cord injuries and central nervous system disorders
How do I use the Cure Extra Long Pocket Catheter?
This catheter makes self-cathing from a wheelchair easier without the need for a separate extension tube. After opening the package and lubricating the catheter with the provided water-soluble lubricant packet, you can begin your self-cathing routine.
For more detailed information regarding how to self-catheterize, feel free to contact us. One of our friendly, trained specialists will listen to your needs and individual preferences and walk you through the process of catheterization. We also offer one-of-a-kind instructional materials that can be sent to you with your order, including printed color brochures and a step-by-step DVD.
Which Cure catheters does 180 Medical carry?
180 Medical is proud to carry Cure Medical’s full catheter product line, including Cure straight catheters, Cure coude catheters, Cure hydrophilic catheters, Cure closed system catheters, Cure pocket catheters, and much more.
How can I find the catheter that’s right for me?
Just contact 180 Medical by filling out our online inquiry form, connecting to us via Live Chat, or giving us a call at 1-877-688-2729 to speak to one of our trained, friendly specialists. We are happy to find the right catheter for your needs, and we can verify your insurance to determine if and how these products are covered on your policy.