BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Coudé Catheter
The BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Coudé Catheter is pre-hydrated and ready to go when you are. Just open its foil package and handle this coudé catheter with its included insertion aid, which helps facilitate a no-touch catheterization. Plus, this helpful feature may reduce the risk of contamination from your hands. The pre-hydrated hydrophilic coating acts as the catheter's lubricant, which stays smooth and reduces friction during insertion and withdrawal. Also, the new BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Coudé Catheter has two offset heat-polished drainage eyelets on its curved insertion tip. This helps optimize drainage, while the curved tip navigates difficult urethral passages and strictures. You can feel confident using BD catheters because they're made without DEHP, phthalates, BPA, or natural rubber latex.
Contact our trained Catheter Specialists to find out more about the new hydrophilic coudé catheters from BD.
- 16 inches long (male length/unisex length)
- Tapered coudé insertion tip
- PVP hydrophilic coating that’s ready to use with no need for additional lubricant
- Includes insertion aid for no-touch insertion technique
- Not made with DEHP, BPA, phthalates, or natural rubber latex
- Available with convenient color-coded funnels
- Heat-polished eyelets for comfort
- Sterile, single-use
|Catheter Sizes||Item Numbers|