BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Male Length Catheter
The BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Male Length Catheter is ready to go as soon as you open its easy-to-open foil package. Each hydrophilic male-length catheter features a PVP hydrophilic coating that's pre-activated to stay smooth and comfortable during catheterization. In addition, users can handle the catheter with the handy insertion aid for no-touch insertion technique, which may help reduce the risk of potential urinary tract infections due to hand contamination.
BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Catheters also include two offset heat-polished drainage eyelets at the rounded straight insertion tip. These eyelets help optimize drainage while also reducing friction during insertion and withdrawal. Each foil package also has an adhesive hanging sticker for convenience. Concerned about chemicals and latex allergies? BD catheters are made without DEHP, phthalates, BPA, or natural rubber latex.
Contact our Catheter Specialists to try a free BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Male Catheter sample!
- 16 inches long (male length/unisex length)
- PVP hydrophilic coating that’s ready to use with no need for additional lubricant
- Includes insertion aid for no-touch insertion technique
- Not made with DEHP, BPA, phthalates, or natural rubber latex
- Available with convenient color-coded funnels
- Heat-polished eyelets for comfort
- Sterile, single-use
|Catheter Sizes||Item Numbers|