Skip to main content

What do I do if I’m having an emergency related to supplies?

emergency callIf you’re having an emergency related to your supplies, such as getting close to running out of catheters, please contact 180 Medical as soon as possible.

However, in a true emergency situation, such as bleeding, infection, being unable to catheterize, etc., this requires the care and advice of a qualified medical professional. You should contact your prescribing doctor or call emergency services at 911.

Contact Us

Disclaimer: This content is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please do not use it in place of a visit or consultation with a qualified healthcare provider. 

Was this article helpful?