After a spinal cord injury left him paraplegic, Todd Brown founded 180 Medical as a way to help others in need of high-quality catheters, ostomy products, and incontinence supplies. Because of our beginnings, we feel we have an unsurpassed ability to help customers transition back to daily life after leaving their rehabilitation hospital or doctor’s office.
Our staff of extensively trained specialists can understand and empathize with the new anxieties you may be facing. We will lend a listening ear as we walk you through the process of getting the right medical supplies for your needs.
We’re in-network with thousands of insurance plans, including Medicare and many state Medicaid plans. 180 Medical is dedicated to integrity, which means we work hard to maintain the highest standards in the medical supply industry. In addition, we meet the strict requirements of the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC).
Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing 180 Medical:
- A live person answers all phone calls during business hours
- Access to all of the most popular products and top brands in the industry
- Free direct insurance billing for your covered catheter, ostomy, and incontinence supplies
- Free samples to determine what will work best for you
- Discreet, free shipping right to your home
Most importantly, we offer the kind of personalized care and compassion that’s missing from most companies’ customer service experiences today.
Contact us today to find out for yourself what sets 180 Medical apart from other medical supply providers.