180 Medical is one of America’s fastest-growing providers of sterile-use catheters, ostomy, and disposable medical supplies. We are dedicated to meeting the diverse supply needs of customers while giving you the best service experience possible.
180 Medical is in-network with thousands of health plans, including Medicare and Medicaid plans. We maintain the highest standards in the medical supply industry, meeting the strict requirements of the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc.
We carry the most complete selection of urologic medical supplies in the country from all of the top manufacturers, including Bard, LoFric, Rusch, Rochester, Coloplast, MTG, CompactCath, Cure Medical, Hi-Slip, Hollister and GentleCath catheters.
We are also a proud supplier of high-quality ConvaTec ostomy supplies.
Customers who use 180 Medical to obtain their supplies enjoy the following benefits:
- All phone calls during business hours are answered by a real person; no annoying automated system that delays your ability to speak directly with one of our Client Specialists.
- 180 Medical bills your insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurances) directly for your covered supplies.
- 180 Medical will work with your physician or case manager to obtain all necessary medical documentation.
- No more trips to the pharmacy, since all orders are delivered discreetly to your front door.
- Multi-lingual employees on staff, as well as access to an interpreter line when necessary, in order to meet diverse language needs.
180 Medical is a company founded by Todd Brown after his spinal cord injury. Because of this, our ability to help customers transition from the hospital to daily life is unsurpassed in this industry.
Our new customers often wish to talk with staff members who know personally the anxieties they face and who speak from personal experience on how to properly use catheters or reduce infections. Our entire staff of specialists have gone through extensive training and are ready to lend a listening ear and walk you through the process of getting the best medical supplies for your needs.
We would love to have the privilege of providing medical supplies to you. Contact us today to experience the top-notch customer service that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.