BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Pediatric Length Catheter
The BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Pediatric Length Catheter is a great option for children and adolescents who need to use catheters. As soon as you open its foil package, the BD Hydrophilic Pediatric Catheter is ready to use. Each 10-inch long catheter has a PVP hydrophilic coating that's pre-hydrated, so your child never needs to worry about carrying or applying additional catheter lubricant. To facilitate a no-touch insertion, this hydrophilic catheter option provides a handy insertion aid sleeve, which may help reduce the risk of potential infection due to hand contamination on the tube.
Not only does the pre-hydrated coating stay smooth from insertion to withdrawal, but each BD Ready-to-Use Hydrophilic Catheter also features two offset heat-polished drainage eyelets. These eyelets help minimize friction inside the urethra while also optimizing urine drainage. Also, BD makes their catheters without the use of DEHP, phthalates, BPA, or natural rubber latex.
Contact our trained Catheter Specialists to learn more and see if this pediatric catheter could be the right fit for your child.
- 10 inches long (pediatric length)
- PVP hydrophilic coating that’s ready to use with no need for additional lubricant
- Includes insertion aid for no-touch insertion
- Not made with DEHP, BPA, phthalates, or natural rubber latex
- Available with convenient color-coded funnels
- Heat-polished eyelets for comfort
- Sterile, single-use
|Catheter Sizes||Item Numbers|