Cure Dextra Closed System Catheter
Cure Dextra Closed System Catheters are unisex catheter products with helpful, innovative features that make it easier for anyone to cath at home or on the go! It may be especially helpful to catheter users with limited hand dexterity. The Cure Dextra Closed System Catheter features a unique Support Band, which allows you to control the catheter without needing to use both hands. The touch of a finger or thumb helps slide the unique Gripper Arrow™ forward to advance the catheter without retracting back into its self-contained urine collection bag.
Also, the Cure Dextra pre-lubricated catheter is a touch-free catheter. You'll never need to touch the tube directly with your hands, which may help reduce the risk of UTIs (urinary tract infections). These sterile, ready-to-use catheters stay comfortable from insertion to withdrawal. Cure Medical catheters are never made with DEHP, BPA, or natural rubber latex, and Cure donates a portion of their profits to support scientific research for spinal cord injuries and other CNS disorders.
For more information or to request free samples, contact our Catheter Specialists at 180 Medical today!
- Pre-lubricated unisex length catheter
- Straight tip
- Sterile, single-use
- Support band to enable controlled use without the need to grip with two hands
- Gripper arrow to make it easy to advance the catheter without retraction
- Pre-lubricated introducer tip
- Not made with DEHP, DINP, BPA, or natural rubber latex
- Integrated 1000 mL collection bag
|Catheter Sizes||Item Numbers|